In Need Of Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Please pray for ### and ### and our situation. I love ### with all of my heart, but she went to another man for love, and now she wants me to be just her friend. This is hurting me extremely bad, and I can't take the hurt of being just her friend and watching her love another man. I ask you to pray for ### and ###'s situation, for ### to realize that I was always there by her side through good and bad, always being understanding, and loving.

Thanks,

###
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am urgently in need of your prayers. I am suffering from ptosis. It has affected my eye terribly. If I look too long from the side I can feel the pain, that terrible eye strain. I am not just suffering physically but mentally too. I am going through a stressful phase in my life with...
Replies
9
Views
125
I’m coming today in request of prayer over me and my family. I lost my dad in Aug of 24, It’s almost been two years. Since his passing I haven’t been myself. I feel this weight and anxiety. I am working on myself and my relationship with God. I know he has not forgotten me. I just want to feel...
Replies
10
Views
183
Greetings to you please in need of prayers for my daughter ### and myself as to my daughter not sure what's going on is like a mixture of mental and spiritual going on she's in her ###th but like a 10 year old this going on 10 years now she do on say strange things as a mother am so stressed For...
Replies
9
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,362
Messages
16,821,637
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom