In Need Of Prayer.

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray for me, because I have been going through trials and tribulations in recent years. I sometimes feel so alone in some of the things I have gone through. Please pray for my mental health, because I suffer from O.C.D. I also have memory problems, as well as, other issues. Please pray that God would give me peace, strength, and comfort when I face any trials and tribulations. I feel so worn down from some of the things that I have gone through. Please pray for me to have peace of mind, because I often times feel anxious. Please pray for protection for me, my family, and my friends. Thanks in advance for any prayer, and God bless.
 
Romans chapter 5 vs. 1 therefore being justified by faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans chapter 5 vs. 3 and 4 and not only so but we glory in tribulation also knowing that tribulation beareth patience, and patience experience, and experience hope.

Romans chapter 8 vs. 37 nay in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, Lately I have been feeling oppressed and agitated for no reason. I've just felt more negative and withdrawn from everyone around me including my husband. We are going to go to church this Sunday, we were invited today by a Reverend who helped us get into my locked car. He prayed...
Replies
9
Views
104
my faith. I’m looking for spiritual guidance, support, and a church community
Replies
12
Views
104
Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom