In Need Of Prayer For My Kids ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter mzwilliz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mzwilliz

Guest
Please Pray that ### ### changes and that he be the father he should for the girls' sake, I pray he helps me with their college, they are doing good. I pray he brings us together so we can give them a great blessed life. Thx you for your prayers.
 
Dear Lord, please change ###'s heart to move back to his family. Bless the family with love, peace and forgiveness. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Lord,

Please talk to ### and make him understand the love this lady has for him. Bring the family together and provide them with all the happiness.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Father we come before you because you said "I am God and there is no other": Therefore, Lord we cast our burdens upon You, we believe that You will sustain us and never suffer us to be moved.

I am praying for everyone who trusts and believe in God's word just to let the devil know that I know truth about him, he is a liar and the father of it. The devil comes only to steal, kill and destroy but he has no authority here because "GOD GOT THIS" (lol in the devil's face)

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Yes Lord, I too, am in agreement to this prayer Lord, Remind him of his precious daughters Lord, may he have compassion Lord, Provide for all of their needs Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please am asking you for prayers for Myself and my son ### and my daughter ### , my son dad passed away a month ago and his other baby mother don’t want to give my son nothing and they are trying to fight me spiritually, please I am asking for prayer for me and my son , I am All they have now...
Replies
12
Views
569
Prayers for me and my kids for healing protection peace strength and favor everything I try to do fails mentally I'm drained the agency trying to help me but i got to find a place I can't find no one to rent to me because of the eviction and I don't make enough as a housekeeper im trying so hard...
Replies
14
Views
255
Please pray for my children: ###, ### and ###. May the Lord bless their academic year, give them wisdom, revelations, protection and provision. May God give them His holiness and pour out His love upon them.
Replies
11
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom