In Need of Intercession-Spiritual Warfare

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through a terrible time as I just broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I'm also being attacked by spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years at the same time. Please pray it would stop. I can't take it right now. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
213
I am going through a terrible time as I just broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I'm also being attacked by spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years at the same time. Please pray it would stop. I can't take it right now. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
102
Please pray for an end to spiritual warfare that has been targeting me since I left the new age. PLEASE. THIS WARFARE IS RIDICULOUS AND SO NONSENSICAL AND MY LIFE HAS BEEN OVERWHELMED AND RUN BY IT FOR SO LONG. Please pray for the removal from my life of people who have been targeting me under...
Replies
5
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom