In need of financial blessing Lord...

HMC1957

Beloved Servant
O dearest Lord,
"please forgive me for my mistakes and sins and cover me with Your grace.
Please fill my mind with happiness, love, faith and gratitude.
Only You are the answer to my problem and no one else. In You, I have my 100% faith.
I fully trust that this financial problem will be solved by you.
I humbly ask to please let Your glorious miracle befall me so that I can pay my bills, pay rent, buy food.
Please bless me with financial abundance and I promise to use the money always for the right purpose for self, my family, and those in need.
I love You, I praise You, I thank You.
I shall follow You every day of my life." In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank-you ### and ###
May your lives be blessed. In Jesus name. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord’s Prayer ““This, then, is how you should pray: “ ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation...
Replies
9
Views
223
My husband salary has delayed over 8 months. Company name ###. My rent is in arrears i just gave birth 4 months ago. Am in ### a foreign country. Tension everwhere
Replies
8
Views
161
Lord I need you more than ever. I have done all I can about this debt. Lord provide the full amount needed to pay my overdue bill due by ###. Father hear my prayer. Let me not be ashamed let not mine enemies triumph over me. Amen. Thank You in advance. Father
Replies
10
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,671
Messages
16,813,879
Members
650,948
Latest member
Mrfiamar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom