In Need Of A ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tammys74

Guest
i would like you'll to pray for me cause im homeless with two kids one grandbaby. i am under doctor's care and i can't get any help from disability. i am staying with my sister whom have 5 kids in a three bedroom. i sleep on the floor. i am really in need of prayer, i don't want anyone to feel sorry for me just help me. thanks
 
I praise you, Lord because you already have ###'s provision planned. Give her eyes to see it and heart to accept it. In Jesus' name. Amen

Solve a problem for someone around you & God will solve a problem for you.

If you ask God for a miracle, He'll give you instructions. Listen & obey.
 
Father You see the needs of this person and I ask that you would help this person in every way this person is in need. I pray You would bless this person financially, and help ### to be able to get her disability. In JESUS name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me again! Now I am being evicted. I'm staying at my Dad's and my ### posted a self-written eviction notice on my door to my room! I have nowhere else to go and please pray that I don't become homeless! I can't be homeless! I have ### days left! Please pray for me for a miracle...
Replies
8
Views
150
I need a home desperately. The place I am living at is getting dangerous to live in. The low income housing in my area is not even accepting applications for someone like me. I am nearly ### and have a small dog and single and disabled. HUD has a 2-5 year waiting list. I need prayer so bad. I...
Replies
13
Views
187
Please pray for my granddaughter and great grandkids. They need to move into a house now she’s been waiting three months and can’t find anything please please please pray for her. Her name is ###. My name is ###.
Replies
12
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom