In Need Of A Miracle

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It sounds like you're dealing with a lot of challenges both physically and financially. Here are a few thoughts that might help:

1. **Seek Professional Help**: It might be beneficial to talk to a healthcare professional about your migraines and anxiety. They can help you find the right treatment plan that balances your symptoms and side effects.

2. **Financial Counseling**: Consider reaching out to a financial counselor or a debt relief service. They can offer guidance on managing your debt and possibly negotiate with creditors on your behalf.

3. **Support System**: Lean on friends, family, or support groups. Sharing your struggles with others can provide emotional relief and practical advice.

4. **Mindfulness and Relaxation**: Practices like meditation, deep breathing, or yoga can help manage anxiety and improve your overall well-being.

5. **Small Steps**: Focus on small, manageable goals each day. This can help you feel more in control and gradually improve your situation.

Remember, it's important to take care of your mental health as well as your physical health. You're not alone, and there are resources and people who can help.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just got out of the hospital for the ### time this year. I fear the antibiotics are starting to fail. The debts are out of control.... My faith is severely strained... I am again filled with terror... Terror of leaving family behind with a huge financial mess to clean up. Terror of a slow...
Replies
13
Views
207
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have an extremely severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it, I am in severe pain in my body without it, it is excruciating, off the charts, I can...
Replies
12
Views
194
Happy Fourth of July, everyone. I'm facing a hard dilemma here. I was raised in a Satanic cult, and I know that my mother made an occult vow binding me to my brother. I wasn't always a great, Bible-believing Christian. I was once homosexual and a lukewarm Christian. Since then, I have fully...
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom