Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you think no matter how hard I pray he won’t come back to me?
I do not have the answer to that, though I do know, because it is Written, that with God all things are possible. I am joining you in prayer for your own strength and peace, because when it comes to other people, we must always observe the concept of free will. I say this with deep, and heartfelt, abundant love for you, my sister.

And looking at them, Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
Matthew 19:26 NASB

I do not have the answer to that, though I do know, because it is Written, that with God all things are possible. I am joining you in prayer for your own strength and peace, because when it comes to other people, we must always observe the concept of free will. I say this with deep, and heartfelt, abundant love for you, my sister.

And looking at them, Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
Matthew 19:26 NASB
Thank you dear , I feel so broken he was a good person who I loved, it wasn’t our time but I knew he was the right person. I came from an abusive family with no guidance and took it out on him until it consumed him , dumped him because felt he deserved better then tried reaching back out but my approach was excessive and scared him . I keep believing if I pray hard enough despite the fact that I harassed him into visiting me because we live in different countries I could see him again , he would always visit me though I never had a visa then . Eventually due to my constant harrasing trying to get him to fly to me he reported me to the police and almost took out a restraining order . He would have come back to me if I had patience. I hope we could start over
John 5:14-15
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us-whatever we ask-we know that we have what we asked of him.

I am reminded of something I once read, in a Christian devotional: "Perfect timing is from the Lord."

While this is not an exact biblical quotation, there are many verses to support that "perfect timing" may be seen as a "God Wink" or affirmation that the thing is truly blessed. Again, I am not declaring this relationship to be in the past, but I was reminded of this because I think that it was for you. If you feel so inclined, please look into the concept of timing, biblically, to determine how you feel about this.

Some further research materials, regarding "timing", as it pertains to God's Will:

Regarding my remembrance of this quote, while thinking of you, my sister:

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and remind you of all that I said to you.
John 14:26 NASB

for the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say.”
Luke 12:13 NASB

Thank you dear , I feel so broken he was a good person who I loved, it wasn’t our time but I knew he was the right person. I came from an abusive family with no guidance and took it out on him until it consumed him , dumped him because felt he deserved better then tried reaching back out but my approach was excessive and scared him . I keep believing if I pray hard enough despite the fact that I harassed him into visiting me because we live in different countries I could see him again , he would always visit me though I never had a visa then . Eventually due to my constant harrasing trying to get him to fly to me he reported me to the police and almost took out a restraining order . He would have come back to me if I had patience. I hope we could start over
John 5:14-15
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us-whatever we ask-we know that we have what we asked of him.
I replied to this message in a separate message on this thread. I am keeping your best in my heart and in my prayers. 💛

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Can someone please pray for me and someone I care for deeply, my name is Celine and I let the devil allow me to hurt and dump an extremely great man who wanted a life with me Mr Davis who now deeply regrets meeting me and having a romantic relationship . I hurt him then when I try to reconcile...
Replies
Views
Asking for a prayer request. A prayer to bring back the guy I dated and cared for more than anything else whose special to me back into my life as he deeply regrets meeting me and is scared to the point he was taking out restraining orders and sent a cease and desist letter . I deeply hurt...
Replies
Views
Please could someone pray for the man i deeply care for to contact me so we can resolve our argument. He is a good man who never disrespected me and it was my fault and due to many abusive relationships I pushed someone who was kind and caring away because I was not use to it nor felt I...
Replies
Views
I need prayer everyday I need a miracle in my relationship we been together over 2yrs his family he's let them come between us resulting in us being separated again I want to marry this man I love him loves me without a doubt but lately they hold stuff over his head and he pushing me away I try...
Replies
Views
Please Pray in need of a Good Paying Job Good schedule and benefits. Lord grant me Unemployment Benefits, until New Job comes. Need Miracle Breakthrough. In Jesus Name. Rosario
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom