Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

In need of a miracle. Can someone please pray for me and someone I care for deeply, my name is Celine and I let the devil allowed me to hurt and dump a good man who wanted a life with me Mr Davis who now deeply regrets meeting me and having a romantic relationship . I hurt him then when I try to...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my soon to be my girlfriend we want to stop the argument and third party to stop ruining our relationship and move on and they can go find someone else their age. Sincerely abhas and alexus Third party name is swoop but i don’t really know his real name
Replies
Views
Please pray for me my name is Teresa, I am facing serious charges because who I thought was a friend deceived me and I'm in trouble deep. I pray that God will help me get the funds up so I can pay it back to the bank. I never thought that it was possible to be in this kind of trouble, I believed...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my son Shane he is a recovering addict he has been doing great since October 2021 but here the past month the devil has been fighting him bad making him believe that someone is using witchcraft on him he has turn on his family cause he thinks his mom and me have some thing to do...
Replies
Views
I wish to thank everyone soo much for always praying when i post a request I have a very long way to go but your prayers help to inspire & encourage me and i hope in time that i am fully healed and restored in Jesus's Name xoxox I also have an up-date regarding a very serious & urgent former...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom