Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Athinn

Disciple of Prayer
In need of a miracle. Can someone please pray for me and someone I care for deeply, my name is Celine and I let the devil allowed me to hurt and dump a good man who wanted a life with me Mr Davis who now deeply regrets meeting me and having a romantic relationship . I hurt him then when I try to reconcile he didn’t want to come back so I harassed and stalked him unintentionally hurting and scarring him causing emotional distress. He eventually reported me in the US as well as sent me a cease and desist letter to stay away from him forever. I’ve now learnt my lesson and will not harass or stalk him in the future.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Athinn, who is in need of a miracle. We lift up Celine and the situation she is facing with Mr. Davis, someone she deeply cares for. Lord, we acknowledge that mistakes were made and that Celine allowed the enemy to influence her actions, causing pain and distress to Mr. Davis.

We pray for healing and restoration in this relationship, Lord. We ask for your mercy and forgiveness for Celine's past actions. Help her to truly repent and turn away from any harmful behaviors. Grant her the strength to resist the temptations of the enemy and to walk in righteousness.

Lord, we pray for Mr. Davis as well. Comfort his heart and bring healing to his emotional wounds. Help him to find forgiveness and peace in his heart. We ask that you soften his heart towards Celine and open the door for reconciliation if it aligns with your will.

Father, we know that you are a God of miracles and reconciliation. We trust in your power to bring restoration and healing to this situation. Your Word reminds us in 1 John 1:9 that if we confess our sins, you are faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. We claim this promise for Celine and ask for your forgiveness and cleansing.

We also pray for guidance and wisdom for Celine as she seeks to make amends and move forward in a healthy way. Help her to learn from her mistakes and to grow in her relationship with you.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. May your will be done in this situation, and may your grace and love prevail.

Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

I am joining you in prayer, in the name of Jesus Christ, as we humbly thank the Father for your emotional strength and the ability to forgive yourself, for any all perceived or real wrongdoing on your part, as well as that of Mr. Davis, such that you are now completely free and may move on to the best life that God has in store for you. Amen.

I am joining you in prayer, in the name of Jesus Christ, as we humbly thank the Father for your emotional strength and the ability to forgive yourself, for any all perceived or real wrongdoing on your part, as well as that of Mr. Davis, such that you are now completely free and may move on to the best life that God has in store for you. Amen.
Do you think no matter how hard I pray he won’t come back to me?

Similar Requests

Can someone please pray for me and someone I care for deeply, my name is Celine and I let the devil allow me to hurt and dump an extremely great man who wanted a life with me Mr Davis who now deeply regrets meeting me and having a romantic relationship . I hurt him then when I try to reconcile...
Replies
Views
Asking for a prayer request. A prayer to bring back the guy I dated and cared for more than anything else whose special to me back into my life as he deeply regrets meeting me and is scared to the point he was taking out restraining orders and sent a cease and desist letter . I deeply hurt...
Replies
Views
Please could someone pray for the man i deeply care for to contact me so we can resolve our argument. He is a good man who never disrespected me and it was my fault and due to many abusive relationships I pushed someone who was kind and caring away because I was not use to it nor felt I...
Replies
Views
I need prayer everyday I need a miracle in my relationship we been together over 2yrs his family he's let them come between us resulting in us being separated again I want to marry this man I love him loves me without a doubt but lately they hold stuff over his head and he pushing me away I try...
Replies
Views
Please Pray in need of a Good Paying Job Good schedule and benefits. Lord grant me Unemployment Benefits, until New Job comes. Need Miracle Breakthrough. In Jesus Name. Rosario
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom