in need of a job

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Madeline

Guest
i ask to receive a job working in camp ### am unemployed and i need to pay bills i ask for help to receive a ob for this week by God's will amen
 
Father, I lift up ### before your throne and ask that you will provide for her finances. Open up opportunity for a job that you have for her. Father, as she seeks your direction open the door. You know our needs before we ask. Thank you. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Heavenly Father, please bless your child ### with a job that will be a blessing to her and where she will be a blessing to others. Father, please provide this job soon, so that her needs will be met. May ### experience your loving presence in her need. In Jesus name, I pray
 
Thank you, Lord, for leading ### to the job you would have for her and the place you want her to be as she puts all her trust in you knowing you will meet her every need according to your word! We give you thanks now for what you'll do in her life!! In Jesus' mighty name we ask! amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking prayers for God to bless me with income, a job or be approved for unemployment so that I can pay my hotel bill that is due every week and other bills.
Replies
13
Views
211
Dear God, if you're reading this, I need a job, a work from home, dayshift job. I know I have been asking for a lot lately and been complaining too, but bills are stacking up and I can't do life anymore. Please give me a job that pays well so I can send my child to school, buy food and clothes...
Replies
7
Views
111
Please pray that I can find a job as soon as I can. I am really worried about paying bills.
Replies
14
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom