In need for a miracle prayer for marriage

Aile

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord,

I lift up my marriage to You. My husband ### is giving up on me due to my attitude. And wants to separate. Please intervene in his life. Help him to give me another chance to make things right. Help us to be a team. I pray that he releases all the hatred, bitterness and resentment he's holding on. Lord please restore my marriage. Amen Amen! I love You Lord.
 
Dear Lord,

We lift up ###'s marriage to You. Her husband, ###, is giving up on their relationship due to her attitude and wants to separate. Please intervene in his life, Lord. Help him to give ### another chance to make things right. Guide them to be a team, working together in love and unity. We pray that ### releases all the hatred, bitterness, and resentment he is holding onto. Lord, please restore their marriage and fill their hearts with Your peace and love. In Jesus' name, Amen.

We love You, Lord.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Lord,

I lift up my marriage to You. My husband ### is giving up on me due to my attitude. And wants to separate. Please intervene in his life. Help him to give me another chance to make things right. Help us to be a team. I pray that he releases all the hatred, bitterness and resentment he's holding on. Lord please restore my marriage. Amen Amen! I love You Lord.
Praying that God would restore your marriage
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the precious name of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and our Glorious God, please pray for me so I will always get to look after my family at home together permanently and I will be no where else until my life ends. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
156
Could you please pray for my family and marriage
Replies
10
Views
125
Please pray for me that I get to live at my home with my wife and kids for the rest of my life until I die. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom