In Jesus name, touch our sick bodies and souls.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

There are cries of adoration as men of every nation lift their voice to make His glory known. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord. Worthy of all praise, worthy of all honor and glory. We bow down before Your holy throne and adore Your holy name.

Touch our bodies o Lord.
Touch my lonely soul.
I am coming before You,
My Savior and Lord.
With praise and adoration.
You did wonders in the past.
You are doing wonderful things.
Today we see Your hand of mercy.
Touching the untouched.
Holy are You Lord our God.
Worthy of all praise.
Honor and glory to You.
Now and forever more.

As you continueally praise and honor the Lord, Jesus will come to you and lift your soul to heaven and send lovel, mercy, compassion and healing to your troubled soul.

Heal me o Lord and I will be healed. Save me and I will be saved for You are the One I praise. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is my strenght of my heart and my portion forever.
Jeremiah 17.14

For sure, Jesus will touch your heart and mend the breaks within. He will put all the pieces together till a new life begins.

Holy, holy, holy are You Lord, the elders and angels bow, the redeemed worship You now. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord.

Our dear Lords touch to our bodies and soul is close and near. He will rid of our soul all sin and evil and cleansing and haaling shall come to all of us who believe, trust and wait for HIm. Day and night calling on His name. He will restore your sanity, and send peace, joy and happiness to your life. He will replace all thoughts of wordly affairs with tranquility and peace. Expect great things coming down from heaven. Let us all remember this.

Give to God all your weakness and pain and He will give you His strenght and power from heaven.

Jesus said unto Him. Arise and take up thy bed and walk. Inmediately the man was made whole, and took us his bed and walked.
John 5.8,9

All glory to God almighty. He did wonders in the past and He will wonders in the present.
Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
There are cries of adoration as men of every nation lift their voice to make His glory known. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord. Worthy of all praise, worthy of all honor and glory. We bow down before Your holy throne and adore Your holy name.

Touch our bodies o Lord.
Touch my lonely soul.
I am coming before You,
My Savior and Lord.
With praise and adoration.
You did wonders in the past.
You are doing wonderful things.
Today we see Your hand of mercy.
Touching the untouched.
Holy are You Lord our God.
Worthy of all praise.
Honor and glory to You.
Now and forever more.

As you continueally praise and honor the Lord, Jesus will come to you and lift your soul to heaven and send lovel, mercy, compassion and healing to your troubled soul.

Heal me o Lord and I will be healed. Save me and I will be saved for You are the One I praise. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is my strenght of my heart and my portion forever.
Jeremiah 17.14

For sure, Jesus will touch your heart and mend the breaks within. He will put all the pieces together till a new life begins.

Holy, holy, holy are You Lord, the elders and angels bow, the redeemed worship You now. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord.

Our dear Lords touch to our bodies and soul is close and near. He will rid of our soul all sin and evil and cleansing and haaling shall come to all of us who believe, trust and wait for HIm. Day and night calling on His name. He will restore your sanity, and send peace, joy and happiness to your life. He will replace all thoughts of wordly affairs with tranquility and peace. Expect great things coming down from heaven. Let us all remember this.

Give to God all your weakness and pain and He will give you His strenght and power from heaven.

Jesus said unto Him. Arise and take up thy bed and walk. Inmediately the man was made whole, and took us his bed and walked.
John 5.8,9

All glory to God almighty. He did wonders in the past and He will wonders in the present.
Amen
We all need the touch of the Master. Let us all open our heart and mind and let Jesus work in our life.

Similar Requests

• Article
The eternal Changer of everything will come to our hearts and minds and make us all His very own. I will put a new heart and new mind in you...says the Lord. I will make you My very own. Let us all hear and wait for Him. Calling day and night for the heavenly touch that will come to all of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The precious Holy Spirit of God comes to our heart and mind and want us to be filled with His presence, full of joy, happiness and peace. Glorious things happened when the Comforter comes to our home and heart, let us all welcome Him and start praising and adoring His holy name. God is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised, wherever we are, just raise your voice to Him and adoring His holy name. So, let us all give glory to His holy name for His name is great and greatly to be praised, the whole world will bow down before Him and glorify His name. How can we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Each night we have should be colorful and full of sound from heaven coming down to our soul. Jesus I adore your holy name. Once we start praising Jesus wonderful things shall happen to anyone who believe in Him. I am yielding through Your Spirit, I am walking in Your love, o my dear Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom