In Jesus name, I pray for a ...

Light 3 white candles on a white plate and put sugar all around it. Place a glass of Water next to it. Ask the archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for impossible and one for love.

Do this petition for three days. On the third day publish this prayer.

Prayer:
St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael, please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness, I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly, Amen.
mention your request here
Heavenly Father, you have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth. Saint Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones, and protect us from danger. Saint Gabriel is a messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth. Saint Raphael is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery. Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy Angels pray for us. Amen
Thank you for answering my prayers
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request healing from constipation in Jesus name i pray amen, I also ask the heavenly father to bring peace in our home especially with my complainant yelling mother in Jesus name I ask amen ### in ### city ###
Replies
12
Views
117
Dear Heavenly Father. In Jesus name I request and pray healing my ###’ ###’ ###’ ###’ ###; ### ; ### ; ### and ### . Not praying , ‘ ###: ### and I pray rebuke and cut all those negative from root and replace with God words; Godly speaking and godly thought: godly strength and surrender my plan...
Replies
10
Views
340
Father i pray to have the funds to do a tune up and i pray my professors understand me . Father GOD oh mighty i also pray that you can help me financially here on earth i need help and i only have you it appears that way. in JESUS name amen
Replies
13
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,744
Messages
16,791,838
Members
649,339
Latest member
Naleutormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom