IN JESUS CHRIST NAME I BIND EVERY PRINCAPALITY POWER ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
IN JESUS CHRIST NAME I BIND EVERY PRINCAPALITY POWER RULER OF DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD I BIND AND I CAST DOWN ALL SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES AND RENDER IT TOTALLY HARMLESS EFFECTIVE AGAINST ME AGAINST MY RELATIONSHIP WITH ### PERMANENTLY RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME ANY CURSES ON ME ANY CURSES ON MY RELATIONSHIP WITH ### I BREAK RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME BE GONE NOW IN JESUS NAME ANYTHING STOPPING ### COMING BACK TO ME SHOWING ALL HIS LOVE TO ME BE GONE IN JESUS NAME RIGHT NOW ANYTHING NOT OF GOD IN ### GET OUT OF HIM RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In JESUS NAME, I bind and rebuke ### and ### stop using power of darkness witchcraft destroy children of God. pray for their salvation repent regret for their evil actions against Your people. Cover us with Your blood from ### spirit attacking us we feel like pin needle or something moving in...
Replies
5
Views
428
Please all pray in Jesus Christ name I break absolutely all every soul ties emotionally physically in absolutely every way between D and ### permanently right now set Dd free from ### please Lord in absolutely every way now I break all every contact D has connection he has any love all...
Replies
8
Views
398
In the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, I bind all principalities, powers of the air, wickedness in high places, thrones, dominions, world rulers, and strong men exerting influence over me. In the name of Jesus, I bind and break witchcraft, witchcraft control, mind-binding spirits...
Replies
9
Views
548
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom