In Fasting

  • Thread starter Thread starter lifeforchrist
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lifeforchrist

Guest
Dear All,

Second day of fasting continues…May Lord strengthen all those who are fasting to seek God's face and His answers towards any situation of life. Remove all the doubts & uncertainty from our faith. There is nothing impossible with God. He is doer of impossible. Remembering all of you & your prayer request throughout the fast.

I believe our God never delays and He is always on right time.

We believe & ask,

In Jesus name

Amen
 
Father Please be with ### and give strength in this time of fasting. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm on my 7th day of fasting and the Lord has already given me a vision. As I was praying for ### I saw him on his hands and knees on the ground. The fiery arrows of the Devil were coming towards him, but I stood in the way with a shield in my hand as all the arrows hit the shield. I believe the...
Replies
11
Views
245
I need to do prayer and fasting, closer to God live more in God's freedom, abundance, authority, strength, power.
Replies
8
Views
116
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over all my prayers and fasting, that it may be answered and blessed. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,976
Messages
16,794,153
Members
649,552
Latest member
Roilview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom