In a week or two I go to the ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

marinecorpboy

Humble Prayer Warrior
In a week or two I go to the allergist doctor because I'm allergic to peanuts, corn, honey, almonds, shellfish, etc. The problem is the allergist issued me an epipen and that is a major disqualification in the military and they will not accept me. Please pray for ### that when ### go God will do something where ### won't need that no more and he will get ### into the Marine Corps. This is ### dream and ### don't know what ### would do if ### couldn't do it. Please pray for ### that everything will go well and God will get ### in. Thank you everyone
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that they speed up my two parcels and that they are delivered before I leave to visit. In the name of Jesus
Replies
8
Views
212
I go to ### and change my name. My eyesight is returned from the evil thieves Murder Charges I don't even know how to move. Give back my CROWN the World now ### has no family time it doesn't make it YOUR own become psychotic and always want u dead. I have my CROWN back period permanently...
Replies
7
Views
306
Ask Jesus to help me decide should I go for degree work study course or work with government ministries.
Replies
7
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom