In a difficult marriage. ### and struggling ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying to get married for 10 years. I have always always longed to have my own family, especially that I was born into a very broken family and an extremely abusive mother. Everyday I lose hope more and more; I am a convert to Christ, from a Muslim country where converting is banned...
Replies
7
Views
311
I am requesting prayer. I’ve been on an opioid for 10 years due to addiction. I have cut down my dose drastically in plans to get off it because I want no addiction and to be close to God. I have been struggling with constipation and nothing is working. I have a colonoscopy in April and I am...
Replies
7
Views
260
Father life up all marriages who are struggling and strength for those who are in a new marriage or those with hectic schedules that no thoughts of divorce or infidelity in their hearts, and none in their future. Set them free from past hurts, memories, and ties from previous relationships, and...
Replies
10
Views
437
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,771
Messages
16,803,456
Members
650,283
Latest member
Graelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom