Important Test I Cannot Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc2222

Disciple of Prayer
Please Jesus let me pass this test. Please Lord let me graduate police academy and keep my job. Lord you have not taken me this far to let me fail now.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
FATHER WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR WILL BEING DONE IN THIS MATTER !!! IN JESUS NAME....
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I'll get some sleep in. It's so late, I'm a ### and told my son's teacher I'd fill in for him tomorrow and it's hot in my house no ac because my husband didn't hook it up and I can't sleep. I took magnesium and Benadryl and it's not helping. I feel so bad and can't stand this. I...
Replies
9
Views
181
Please pray that this terrible smell will go away. Like from a wc/toilett. Maybe farm? I cannot concentrate on my tasks. I am enjoying in the parc and doing some tasks.
Replies
10
Views
194
My room virus empty and I have good sleep. God protect me
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,270
Members
651,206
Latest member
Dhaelaerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom