Immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterfly3

Prayer Partner
Please, continue to pray I don't want people doing witchcraft on me or contacting me, from my past, because they still do, today someone contacted me from my past, I don't want people from my past to contact me.
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES ON YOUR BEHALF TO OUR
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

first I want to thank you Lord for keeping us safe and not having to go by ambulance from this car accident. Please Lord let they’re not be any brain bleeds and I take care of the headache and my daughter is anxiety for causing the accident Lord. My son just had surgery as you know six days in...
Replies
11
Views
211
Please pray for a successful home sale immediately ! Thank you! ###
Replies
11
Views
114
My youngest son ###, who completed his MS studies at ###, He needs FULL TIME JOB at ###, By the grace of GOD my Son ### in the interview, He should succeed and get Job, with God blessed package. please pray he should get this Job. Thanking you for your prayers; God answered them, and you got...
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom