Immediate Prayer Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niecy777

Disciple of Prayer
Dear a father, I come to you today to ask for an immediate financial blessing to get my car from repossession and to pay for other expenses. I also ask that you help me find a good paying job and a place for ### and I to live that we can call our own again. I ask this in Jesus name, amen! Time is limited and the deadline is today, please help me!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my children. Pray for God's protection, peace, and provision over our family. Please pray for our finances and that our car repairs will be fully covered by our extended warranty, with us only paying the deductible. Pray that my children have a safe, successful school...
Replies
12
Views
199
Dear Lord, and kind others, I pray that an unclean spirit will leave me forever, and that me and my Soulmate, ect. won't have to experience any of this evil witchcraft or unclean/evil spirit out of nowhere. I pray that my soulmate and I, ect. are set free forever from any curse, illness...
Replies
9
Views
441
Hi everyone! My last post I posted, we thought trial was that day, but it ended up just being a day of motion. Tomorrow at 3:30pm is the real trial and I'm asking EVERYONE who reads this to pray that the judges' heart is soft and will see all of the work that I have been doing for a year and all...
Replies
8
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,207
Messages
16,785,569
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom