Immediate financial breakthrough and Miracle of our own ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for an immediate financial breakthrough. I am in a very bad situation and need to pay off loan sharks. My marriage is breaking. I have ### small children. I desperately seek your help, Jesus. Give me a miracle.
Replies
7
Views
327
I request for prayers regarding my financial situation, it has been on and on for ###. I'm in debts I can't pay all my bills, I have a sick sister whom rely on me. I need miracle and financial breakthrough to be able to overcome the situation and also help others who are in need. Amen
Replies
9
Views
193
I pray for immediate financial breakthrough from God.
Replies
7
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,117
Messages
16,784,454
Members
648,689
Latest member
Traithiltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom