I'm ### yrs old (Never Been Married), I'm extreamly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says in God's word " He who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord", ---Proverbs. Dear Lord, I pray that this man find his Proverbs chapter 31 woman that you have set aside for him. That she be all that he desires in a helpmeet and that they both love each other with a profound love. I ask this in Jesus name amen................I would ask you friend to do the same for me. I am ### and I have been divorced for ### years and paying child support. Please pray I meet that Christian woman that is to be my wife, God bless, ###
 
Please Lord Jesus may your perfect will and timing be done to find him a

wife, who will serve and glorify you.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I like to pray day and night in the middle of the night in the middle of the day and whenever I have the opportunity to get in the presence of God so I appreciate your sight and all you guys do in Jesus name for the glory of God! I'm requesting prayer for my daughter ### again she comes home...
Replies
7
Views
366
Marriage: I’m afraid I am losing my husband over his evil mother. We don’t talk, he doesn’t care if I have no money, been married over 20 years this never happened we had always shared everything. We talk, laugh, do everything together. I know he’s not cheating neither am I. But his mother is...
Replies
6
Views
422
I’m a single guy, never been married. I keep being told I’m a great guy, but I never meet anyone to love and to love me. It has become very disheartening and depressing. It seems that everyone has someone but me. Please pray for ### that Jesus will put a girl in ###’s life to love and marry...
Replies
8
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,747
Members
648,213
Latest member
Araorteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom