I'm ### yrs old (Never Been Married), I'm extreamly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew 7:7 â€Ask, and it will be given to you seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father:

We come to you lifting up this ###'s needs. You know their heart Lord, and you know their situation. We ask that you please grant them their request by your will in Jesus Name. We ask that in the absence of what cannot be understood that you would grant peace beyond understanding. Send them help from the people around them, and also help from those you wish for them to meet. Oh Father, thank you for sending them love and comfort, peace and joy, that you may grant them full measure of favor and prosperity In Jesus Precious Name we pray, To God be the Glory, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray for ###. Please fill ### with Your love and peace that surpasses all understanding. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear God, Please help ### with his wife and please give him a vision so that he immediately recognises his mate as soon as he meets her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I like to pray day and night in the middle of the night in the middle of the day and whenever I have the opportunity to get in the presence of God so I appreciate your sight and all you guys do in Jesus name for the glory of God! I'm requesting prayer for my daughter ### again she comes home...
Replies
7
Views
366
Marriage: I’m afraid I am losing my husband over his evil mother. We don’t talk, he doesn’t care if I have no money, been married over 20 years this never happened we had always shared everything. We talk, laugh, do everything together. I know he’s not cheating neither am I. But his mother is...
Replies
6
Views
422
I’m a single guy, never been married. I keep being told I’m a great guy, but I never meet anyone to love and to love me. It has become very disheartening and depressing. It seems that everyone has someone but me. Please pray for ### that Jesus will put a girl in ###’s life to love and marry...
Replies
8
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,747
Members
648,213
Latest member
Araorteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom