I'm ### yrs old (Never Been Married), I'm extreamly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I'm ### yrs old (Never Been Married), I'm extreamly lonely and need a help mate. I ask you to pray for God to send me a wife. A wife that loves God with all of her heart and soul.
 
Father, please hear and favor this prayer. Holy Spirit, please quicken this prayer to the Lord's ears. Jesus, Please plea this case in our favor. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, my savior. Amen.
 
Father we cast our cares upon you and we rest in the power of your word. We thank you for your word which gives us peace and comfort in the midst of our trials. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I like to pray day and night in the middle of the night in the middle of the day and whenever I have the opportunity to get in the presence of God so I appreciate your sight and all you guys do in Jesus name for the glory of God! I'm requesting prayer for my daughter ### again she comes home...
Replies
7
Views
366
Marriage: I’m afraid I am losing my husband over his evil mother. We don’t talk, he doesn’t care if I have no money, been married over 20 years this never happened we had always shared everything. We talk, laugh, do everything together. I know he’s not cheating neither am I. But his mother is...
Replies
6
Views
422
I’m a single guy, never been married. I keep being told I’m a great guy, but I never meet anyone to love and to love me. It has become very disheartening and depressing. It seems that everyone has someone but me. Please pray for ### that Jesus will put a girl in ###’s life to love and marry...
Replies
8
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,747
Members
648,213
Latest member
Araorteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom