I’m struggling with fearful thoughts, mostly concerning ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
10
Views
223
I’m struggling so much with depressive thoughts and feelings. I’ve never wanted to be done fighting in my life so badly before. I’ve been a Christian much of my life but the trial I’ve gone through the last year has taken almost everything from me. I just feel so hopeless. I don’t want to feel...
Replies
16
Views
420
Hi! I'm struggling with intrusive and accusing thoughts. There is constantly something I feel guilty or anxious about. Please pray for ### to have clarity in mind. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom