I'm Still Taking Prayer Request For Our ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn1

Beloved
IT IS 2:00 A.M IN ###. IT IS ON MY HEART TO CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES. THIS IS SO SERIOUS! SATAN HIMSELF IS OUT TO ATTACK OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES. I WOULD LIKE TO ENCOURAGE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE TO PLEASE LEAVE ME A MESSAGE CONCERNING YOUR CHURCH OR MINISTRY, SO I CAN PRAY. AMEN! GOD BLESS!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus' mighty and wonderful Name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My thanks for all your Prayers for me so far and to all who have Prayed for me in the past I am very appreciative, God bless you all. Hi Prayer Warriors. Please continue to persevere in Prayer for my family and my financial situation as things have stalemated and a crisis looms again! This...
Replies
6
Views
308
This is going to be long — it's about me and my girlfriend's love story. Please pray for us. We need it now. This our story im sorry for taking so much of your time I met her on February 28, 2024. She was my friend’s sister. He and I had lost touch after school, and we met again when I was...
Replies
7
Views
341
This is ###. I would like to request prayer for spiritual protection because I had difficult confrontations today about biblical teachings. The people I wrote to (formerly spoke with in person but they still wouldn't listen) claim to be involved in biblical ministries, but after some research...
Replies
6
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom