I’m still praying for a healing biopsy ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ex boyfriend is having a biopsy next week for possible prostate cancer and I really wanted to be there to support him and help him as he may be in pain afterward (we live a few hours away from each other). While we were still together, I was planning to try to come down and help him but he...
Replies
7
Views
114
Still praying for a complete healing I will forever wait on you my Lord let your will be done in Jesus name o pray AMEN!!
Replies
13
Views
153
Still praying with a heavy heart that we’ll reconcile. I surrender all this to you Lord Jesus. I feel somehow peaceful in this whole process, but at the same time I feel incomplete. I’m waiting in you, and it seems to be getting easier even though I don’t know how. I feel guilty that I’m not...
Replies
12
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,028
Messages
16,783,667
Members
648,595
Latest member
Htsieren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom