I'm spooked by "uncertainties" in life, some ###

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I'm spooked by "uncertainties" in life, some of which might work out not to my benefit!
 
Hello, ###. I’m praying that God will intervene and work in a powerful way in your circumstances according to His perfect will. May your sense His mighty hand of grace as you look to Him.

Psalm 50:15 Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, for I am anxious of the job uncertainties that are present right now, I am worried about being laid off, as sales in my company are also lagging. I have been trying to apply for jobs outside, but so far nothing is materialising. I am so worried of being unemployed and not...
Replies
6
Views
297
From a few years I've been feeling uncertain about my whole life, trying to improve towards better living (many say I'm living the best life but I know the truth) but I've been feeling uncertain from a very long time, almost this year 2026 it's been at peak level, couldn't resist myself from...
Replies
7
Views
153
Good morning, I am facing uncertainty about my housing. I’ve been looking for work for a while. I’ve checked online boards and applied there. I recently found out that some companies do not use the online job boards even those the jobs are advertised there. Father in Jesus name I need help with...
Replies
9
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom