I'm Sorry.

  • Thread starter Thread starter john6437724
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john6437724

Guest
Lord I'm sorry. I have went through so much hurt and so much heart break that I can no longer hold on. I'm just want you to take these desires of mine away. I want to let go of them. Iv desired these things all my life and iv never received any of them. Iv given up, iv let go. Please take these desires away. Give them to someone else. I'm sorry Lord but I can no longer hold on any more. In Jesus name amen.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
My god, please strengthen this person lord, give him the courage that he needs lord

courage to have hope faith and believe in you lord, because with you lord all things are

possible lord father, we just need to endure .............but when we are weak is when your

going to be strong lord father. I plead with you to give him your all in strength my god

FOR THIS I PRAY IN JESUS NAME, LIKE JOB LORD YOU BRING HIM THROUGH IT

ALL FATHER AND SO SHALL YOU BRING THIS PERSON THROUGH IT AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am suffering from cushing syndrome so I'm experiencing hormonal imbalances in my body. I'm going to have a scanning next week to check whether I have a tumor in my adrenal gland or pituitary gland. I request you to pray for me to Jesus to remove my tumor, and if I have one and cure me from...
Replies
6
Views
139
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling disturbed by what you've seen. It's important to remember that such content can be harmful and disrespectful. If you're feeling upset or need someone to talk to, consider reaching out to a trusted friend, family member, or a professional counselor. They can...
Replies
8
Views
194
I was assaulted and manhunted when I was ### and my life has just been one trauma to the next chased out of school family is broken. It's gone by so fast and I'm so ready for it to be over. I don't know what God wants with me I have agoraphobia major depressive disorder and anxiety disorder. I...
Replies
8
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,007
Messages
16,817,761
Members
651,132
Latest member
Bloisartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom