I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a diff

silver1103

Faithful Servant
I hate my coworkers. They’re verbally abusive and critical of everything I do. Please pray for a clear direction on what to do.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you with wisdom, peace & joy in your work. I prayed for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
I hate my coworkers. They’re verbally abusive and critical of everything I do. Please pray for a clear direction on what to do.
O God how can we love people who hates us? You told us to love our enemy. But how? O Holy Spirit please teach us. Lord help us to see your guidance.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to remember that you're not alone, and seeking help is a positive step. Here's a redacted version of your message: --- I do not want to change....is what I feel....but after I'm done, it feels super awful, it feels like...
Replies
7
Views
315
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to reach out for support, and there are people who can help you through this difficult time. Consider talking to a trusted friend, family member, or a professional counselor who can provide guidance and support. There are...
Replies
8
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,048
Messages
16,783,898
Members
648,615
Latest member
Toymont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom