I'm sorry to hear that. Please take care and seek###.

Mazza

Disciple of Prayer
I have recently had a heart attack & need to find a new place to live without stairs. I also need financial help to be able to move. Thank you all so much for your prayers and God bless you all. ###
 
Father please provide their needs in Jesus Name I pray Amen
 
I’m so sorry to hear that, ###. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His healing presence, provide for all your needs and help you to find a good place to live. Our God is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7). May He be your ever-present help and may your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Blessings.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please watch over ###. She is a very good sweet person who has been praying for me and my family and I so appreciate her. Someone once told me that you can't git rid of evil but you can overcome it with Goodness and Good works! Amen ###. Thank you so much for your prayers and advice and...
Replies
12
Views
183
I was assaulted and manhunted when I was ### and my life has just been one trauma to the next chased out of school family is broken. It's gone by so fast and I'm so ready for it to be over. I don't know what God wants with me I have agoraphobia major depressive disorder and anxiety disorder. I...
Replies
8
Views
177
I speak create Decree Declare demand into existence 💯 FOLD IAM NOT WELL ANYMORE THAT I GET SET FREE THE GUYS EVERYDAY FROM THERE GAMES I DONT WANT THEM AT ALL IM OVER IT WAY OVER IT ASSIGNMENTS END TODAY. MY RIGHT HAND STOPS GOING NUMB MY EYESIGHT COMES BACK STOPS GOING BLURRY FOR THEM TO KILL...
Replies
6
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom