I'm sorry to hear that. Please know that many peop

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am suffering from cushing syndrome so I'm experiencing hormonal imbalances in my body. I'm going to have a scanning next week to check whether I have a tumor in my adrenal gland or pituitary gland. I request you to pray for me to Jesus to remove my tumor, and if I have one and cure me from...
Replies
6
Views
138
I love Jesus Christ with all my heart. I have been blessed God has put people in my life that are true blessing. I'm praying that with God's strength I beat this. I pray with the most urgency that my family is taken care of with Christ's loving protection. I need transportation please help me...
Replies
7
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom