I'm sorry to hear that. Please know that many peop

Rhumulelon

Disciple of Prayer
I have ### that has spread to the ### and there is something big on my ### please man of God help me am suffering
 
We depend on Our Heavenly Father Yeshuva.
We give all our worries to Him. There's nothing impossible for our Lord.
Be with The Lord.

May Almighty Lord Yeshuva heal and protect you. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am suffering from cushing syndrome so I'm experiencing hormonal imbalances in my body. I'm going to have a scanning next week to check whether I have a tumor in my adrenal gland or pituitary gland. I request you to pray for me to Jesus to remove my tumor, and if I have one and cure me from...
Replies
6
Views
139
I love Jesus Christ with all my heart. I have been blessed God has put people in my life that are true blessing. I'm praying that with God's strength I beat this. I pray with the most urgency that my family is taken care of with Christ's loving protection. I need transportation please help me...
Replies
7
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,096
Messages
16,807,193
Members
650,539
Latest member
Woongaurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom