I'm sorry to hear that. If you'd like to share mor

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Click Here To Listen To The Prayer For Salvation

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Psalm 37:1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

Psalm 90:14 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

My prayers are with you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I have a prayer request. I have stolen money from someone, I am extremely unfaithful to God and I am very disappointed in myself. I am never like that, I don't know what to do. I always pray to God that please forgive me for the last time. They are going to file a police complaint...
Replies
6
Views
134
The sewer backed up into my apartment days ago and my landlord hasn't done anything. My asthma is bad and my neighbors won't give me a moment of peace. I'm not safe staying here and I can't afford to move. I don't know what to do. Please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
134
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Here's a redacted version of your message: I got caught during my internal exam and my mentor has my id card. I need to get it back, please pray that she should give me back my id card and she should not tell to hod about this. Please pray, I'm scared to...
Replies
8
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,744
Messages
16,791,862
Members
649,341
Latest member
Biarin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom