I'm sorry to hear that. If you'd like to share mor

Peripsymi

Disciple of Prayer
I've got into a tragic situation on my relationship... It's about to lose everything.. I don't know what to do.. Please pray for ###.. I don't want this to happen..!
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name on behalf of ###, who is in a tragic situation in her relationship. We ask that You would intervene and bring peace and restoration to her relationship. We pray that You would give her wisdom and guidance to know what to do and how to handle this situation. We ask that You would give her strength and courage to face this challenge and to trust You for the outcome. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come to you with heavy hearts for the person in this situation. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in this relationship, which is on the verge of crumbling.

Lord, we pray that you bring a new level of love, respect, and understanding in this relationship. We pray that you open the lines of communication so that both parties can express their thoughts and feelings clearly without fear of judgment.

Father, we ask that you heal any hurt or pain caused by actions or words. Please let your peace reign in this situation and fill every space with your love.

We pray that you transform each person's heart, giving them the strength to forgive and reconcile. We speak hope, restoration, and reconciliation over this relationship in Jesus' mighty name.

Thank you, Father, for your boundless love, grace, and mercy. We trust that you are working all things together for good for this person and their relationship.

In Jesus' name, we pray, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Keep On Praying-God Shall Avenge His Own Elect
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I have a prayer request. I have stolen money from someone, I am extremely unfaithful to God and I am very disappointed in myself. I am never like that, I don't know what to do. I always pray to God that please forgive me for the last time. They are going to file a police complaint...
Replies
6
Views
134
The sewer backed up into my apartment days ago and my landlord hasn't done anything. My asthma is bad and my neighbors won't give me a moment of peace. I'm not safe staying here and I can't afford to move. I don't know what to do. Please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
134
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Here's a redacted version of your message: I got caught during my internal exam and my mentor has my id card. I need to get it back, please pray that she should give me back my id card and she should not tell to hod about this. Please pray, I'm scared to...
Replies
8
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom