I'm sorry to hear that. If you'd like to share mor

Danny Redfern

Disciple of Prayer
I have a very ### family member who is in a very bad situation. He surrounded by family but they don't have his best interest at heart. I'm afraid their gonna take him for everything he worked so hard for. I hope and Pray that God heals him and gives him the strength to get himself out of this situation.
 
Father God be with this family member and guide Him in this situation Amen.
 
May God in Jesus name bless you and all those you pray for with the desires of your hearts that is the will of God for each of your lives according to God's perfect will, love, timing, and wisdom. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. God thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ, to die for me. Thank You Lord Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name teach me how to delight myself in You so that I will be blessed with the desires of my heart. God bless me to prosper, walk and live in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. God heal me in every area of my life. But God most importantly may I fall in love with You and trust You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me to develop a close loving intimate relationship with You that will last a lifetime. Help me make it a daily habit of spending quiet quality time alone with You, praying, meditating on, and soaking in Your Word. Let me find myself seeking Your face and Your will for my life about everything. Train my ears to hear Your still small voice, listen to what You are speaking to my heart, and obey You. Bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. Anoint and use me for Your glory. Teach me how to always operate in wisdom and the anointing of the Holy Spirit as Jesus did. God please keep me safe and deliver me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all that we have ever prayed or thought as we delight ourselves in You and seek to live our lives to please You. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You for loving me Jesus! Amen.


:D Remember to, “Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart” (Psalm 37:4).
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I prayed for the Good Shepherd to carry you in Jesus name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I have a prayer request. I have stolen money from someone, I am extremely unfaithful to God and I am very disappointed in myself. I am never like that, I don't know what to do. I always pray to God that please forgive me for the last time. They are going to file a police complaint...
Replies
6
Views
137
The sewer backed up into my apartment days ago and my landlord hasn't done anything. My asthma is bad and my neighbors won't give me a moment of peace. I'm not safe staying here and I can't afford to move. I don't know what to do. Please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
136
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Here's a redacted version of your message: I got caught during my internal exam and my mentor has my id card. I need to get it back, please pray that she should give me back my id card and she should not tell to hod about this. Please pray, I'm scared to...
Replies
8
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom