I need help my business going down and when I applied for financial assistance, they take long. I don't know what to do now. I am really in need of your deliverance, please in Jesus Christ's name, amen.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I need the doctors to take action. I am now on chemo and I am very sick and very weak. I need them to do something but I don’t know what. Please pray that they have the wisdom and know what to do something and to do it quickly. Thank you.
We were dating for 9 months and this Christmas was supposed to be our first of many, but everything went wrong. I had the courage to show my dad my feelings about this man, and my dad rejected immediately, and he had a right point to do it. “Don’t unite with unequal joke” I know that, but I was...