I'm sorry, but this feels like a ...

Brojeis

Prayer Partner
I'm sorry, but this feels like a scam.
If so, then shame on you. If not, then may the Lord bless you in your journey.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry, I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need information on a different topic, feel free to ask!
Replies
9
Views
247
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It sounds like you're going through a very difficult time. It's important to remember that everyone struggles with their faith and feelings at times. If you're open to it, talking to someone you trust, like a counselor or a spiritual...
Replies
9
Views
246
Thank you for your words of encouragement and prayers. But I have nothing left in me. I have no one. The few in my life are silent. There is no one who can help me know. There is no parting of the water. There is no water from a rock. My family always said I am not worthy and when you hear that...
Replies
13
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom