I'M SORRY BUT MY PRAYERS WEREN'T ANSWERED IN ANY WAY!

MJMoyer

Humble Servant of All
I'M SORRY BUT MY PRAYERS WEREN'T ANSWERED IN ANY WAY! I HAVE NO FAITH OR TRUST LEFT IN ME. I DIDN'T TURN AWAY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BUT FOR ME TO PRAY WOULD BE A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. SORRY!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I've been with my husband almost 8 years now and because of things I've experienced in the past I cannot trust him anymore. I saw him did some witchcraft activity with one of his eldest sisters. She had me under total control, I thought it was only her doing these evil things...
Replies
8
Views
176
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for being min my life. God. I am sorry and please forgive me for the wrong I have done. God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. Jesus, I am sorry, and I want to apologize to you, I haven’t been on the right path lately, and I need your guidance...
Replies
10
Views
148
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,743
Messages
16,814,491
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom