I'm sorry, but I need more context to provide a redacted version. Could you please provide the full title or more details about the prayer request?

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, my dad had land and it was sold. Can you undo what has happened when I am now it's not my home? That land was mine. I will do anything if you could.
Replies
10
Views
504
Dear Lord Jesus, I am lost and don't know what am doing with my life. Everything that I did and chose I don't know why and I would just like to disappear nothing makes sense and am tired. I am full of lust and sin. I hate myself. Lord I surrender every minute. Every time I regain control I fail...
Replies
5
Views
244
I'm facing challenges at the moment in my family and workplace. Please pray for me that God should show me mercy. I also desire to be married, I'm tired of a lonely life.
Replies
12
Views
506
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom