I'm sorry, but I can't complete the request as it seems to be cut off. If you provide the full title, I can help with redaction.

kim persing

Humble Servant of All
I am so sorry for asking but can people pray for my son he's going through something is been going on a year. It's get's better than boom he has a out burst and last days. He made friends than he got in trouble they left him to take the rap. Things work out ok cause by standers said he didn't do it. He was lucky. To day he had a out burst in the car on the way home he directed toward his sister. It stop her and I went to store and I called for prayer. I don't know what to do for him to see the light, he seen so much injustice toward him and our family. He's doing better now. He still hates God. I feel the need to get home based counseling now for him and us I just wish God would make everything better. That he could make good judgment call I told him right from wrong I don't know why. Please pray God can make this right. I been praying so long.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm here to help with your request. Here's a prayer for your situation: Dear God, please grant me peace and clarity as I prepare to make this difficult phone call. Help me to speak with confidence and wisdom, knowing that You are guiding my words. May I convey my message with love and...
Replies
3
Views
277
I need a prayer request for my DWI, which I got last month. On one paper it says DWI and another says DUI. But I have a letter saying my court in Aug is for DWI. Which I was not intoxicated; I was under the influence of marijuana. But it was the smell in my car that he said I was smoking. Prior...
Replies
6
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,337
Messages
16,787,235
Members
648,904
Latest member
Syluerlurtar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom