I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you have any other prayer requests or need support, feel free to share.

MOMOF5

Disciple of Prayer
I would like to order a win in the Mega Millions jackpot on 12/25/2015 for $104 million dollars. I would also like to have another baby girl. And for dessert, I would like to win the Powerball jackpot on 12/26/2015 for $225 million dollars. And to drink, I would like to order me and my family happiness, health, and me and my husband to continue to love and be faithful to each other. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'd love a prayer for ### to tell me the truth to let me really know what happened to his car. He had ### got into a crash now another ### a van has damages so please I'd like to know in Jesus Christ name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
256
Hi all... My name is ###. I keep getting told by friends to ask God for help. I'm lost without my partner. I could use a prayer to help her forgive me and come back. I know she still loves me... she told me but said we need to grow apart.
Replies
10
Views
409
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,402
Messages
16,822,369
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom