I'm so lost and so confused! Lord please send Your

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm so lost and so confused! Lord please send Your Light and open my eyes! Please show me who You are and give me understanding. Help me to turn to Christ and depart from all deceit. In Jesus name I pray Amen. I desperately need prayer. Lord Jesus please help me.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer psalm faith show me your ways o Lord teach me your path.jpg
    quote prayer psalm faith show me your ways o Lord teach me your path.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
147
Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
178
Hi everyone, I have turned my back on the Lord too many times. I lie, I cheat, I make poor decisions. I am tired of it. I am tired of the guilt. I am tired of the crushing pain in realizing how awful I have been. I have allowed myself to rot, to become horrid, vain, and cruel towards others, and...
Replies
12
Views
581
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom