Im so depressed about... well, lots of ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
320
im so depressed my mother IS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS bnaggign me yellign at me. i jsut feel so tired of it all. Lord do somehtign to help. PLease
Replies
4
Views
145
I like to pray day and night in the middle of the night in the middle of the day and whenever I have the opportunity to get in the presence of God so I appreciate your sight and all you guys do in Jesus name for the glory of God! I'm requesting prayer for my daughter ### again she comes home...
Replies
7
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,050
Messages
16,818,167
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom