I'm requesting your prayers that will bring restoration to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Tee

Disciple of Prayer
I'm requesting your prayers that will bring restoration to the ministry / mission of God in my life, my finances, and personal life. The person who is to be a helpmate in my life (with Biblical Womanhood) (### and I have been separated for over three years) I do desire a loving family relationship. Also, the desire of my heart is the Holy Spirit Fire to consume every hurt within me by the ones I love now and in the past. Any ungodly power assigned against me to be consumed by the fire of God's Holy Spirit. God's Holy Spirit consume every dark arrow fired against my family and myself. I desire to recover all that the enemy has stolen. I'm also requesting prayer for deliverance in my family. I need God to do a divine provision with a tax bill.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God we lay this at your feet that your perfect will be done. Bring peace, hope, and healing. In Jesus Holy name we pray that the Father will be glorified in The Son. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter ### will be appearing for her 10th Board examinations starting from 17th February. May the Lord bless her with knowledge, wisdom, and confidence to write her exams well and achieve excellent results. We kindly request your valuable prayers and blessings.
Replies
6
Views
260
Please God, bring restoration to my marriage. The vows we gave each other, let us yearn for them, and each other, once more. Let him realize that no one else is there for him as I am. May he leave all and everyone behind and understand that they are so toxic for our relationship, in every way...
Replies
8
Views
476
Please God, bring restoration to my marriage. The vows we gave each other, let us yearn for them, and each other, once more. Let him realize that no one else is there for him as I am. May he leave all and everyone behind and understand that they are so toxic for our relationship, in every way...
Replies
8
Views
448
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom