I'm requesting prayers on behalf of ###, as ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JillM

Humble Prayer Warrior
I'm requesting prayers on behalf of ###, as she has just had a baby and her husband has been distant lately. Please pray that they will regain there desire for eachother as husband and wife and regain passion in there life, in Jesus name Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer for my friend who had a stroke last month. I pray she fully regains the use of her body. I also pray that she comes to know Jesus as her Savior. I pray her children find salvation too. I'm also praying for my niece’s ### birthday party. She has never had a party before, so...
Replies
7
Views
212
I’m requesting prayers for a large medical bill my wife has to be resolved. It was for a service that she did not even request. This will set us back. It’s being reviewed right now and could take up to ### days. Also hoping it does not go to collections. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
5
Views
274
I’m requesting prayers for my son ###. He is waiting for a letter to start the police academy in ###. I’m requesting prayer for wisdom, knowledge and understanding and God’s protection and favor.
Replies
5
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom