I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im praying for ###! Don't give up and lean on the Lord. Let Him carry your burdens!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Hi, ###
default_wave.gif


My name is ###. You don't know me, and I don't know you... But I understand how you feel.

When I was little, I would often find myself crying to sleep and praying that God would give me happiness. However, my feelings of loneliness and depression seemed to get worse year after year. This eventually led me to hurting myself. Rather than cutting myself, I resorted to stabbing my thighs with my fingernails. Whenever someone would get angry at me or things didn't go the way I expected, I would stab myself. Hurting myself seemed to be the best way to forget, or at least mask away, my anger and sadness during those moments because I would feel an adrenaline rush, which lasted only a few seconds. My loneliness and depression would then return. Years of this bad habit eventually led me to multiple suicide attempts. (I realize my story is depressing--and may not seem relevant to you--but please keep reading until the end. Trust me
default_smile.png
)

During one of my suicide attempts, I cried out to God. I don't remember what I said to Him but I do remember making God a promise: I will never take away my life because God is the one who gives and takes away.

(Possibly after making the promise...) I did an internet search for something and came upon a post, which suggested the original poster(??) read the Book of Job. Coincidentally, when opening my Bible, I noticed that I was one chapter away from reading the Book of Job. I'm not sure about my feelings then, but now, I feel that was a sign from God. He heard my prayer, and He was going to answer it with a yes.

Although I did continue to have feelings of loneliness and depression and had another suicide attempt in the weeks afterwards, I don't feel that way anymore right now. God took away my lonely, depressing, and suicidal nature of mine and replaced it with a joyful nature. It took a lot of patience on my part but... The point is that God was able to completely heal me. Even when I had another suicide attempt after making the promise, God was there to help me. God helped me by helping me to keep my promise to Him.

I'll admit... I still get sad when people get angry with me. However, I don't hurt myself anymore because God took that desire away from me.

Anyways, my whole point here is this: I believe and I know God will take away your desires to cut yourself and your feelings of loneliness and depression just as He did for me. The fact that you're here asking for prayers shows great courage, ###. It also shows that the Holy Spirit is within you and trying to help you because He loves you and He doesn't want to lose you--His beautiful child.

Be patient and have faith; God will fix everything. Also, read the Book of Job if you can
default_smile.png


"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30)

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened." (Matthew 7:7-8)

Most importantly... Remember,

default_jesuslovesyou.gif


PS--If you want, you can come talk to me.

If not, you can always talk to Jesus
default_smile.png
 
With God all things are possible!!! Father lord, please help ###, restore in her the spirit of love, heal her heart and grant her desires, this I pray in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Please don't give up or lose belief in God! Don't give the enemy victory over you! Keep praying, asking, turning to God and he will answer your prayers. I believe God will work powerfully in your life if you continue to trust him, receive him in your heart and mind, and return to reading your Bible. God, I ask that you bring this woman the love of her life, that you guide her to a better relationship with you, and that you put the right things into her heart and mind (the things that last forever) that she may be blessed and never fail in Jesus' name. I pray for this to be, Amen!
 
Hi ###

I pray to God to help you overcome the feeling of losing. Don't feel lost... Yes. Sometimes it looks as if God is not answering your prayers and is not taking care of you...

He is merciful and will listen to you. Instead of getting the lost feeling, think you will be better once you cross this hurdle. Never lose confidence in you. You are alright and you will be alright.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. Here are some resources that might be helpful: - **National Suicide...
Replies
8
Views
183
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please reach out to emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not...
Replies
8
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom