I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
I wanted to cut myself again today. I feel myself giving up. I'm losing my belief in God. I feel like my prayers are for nothing. I convinced myself that my prayers don't get answered. When I pray now, I feel like my hopes are too high or don't meet the standards of having enough faith. I realize that God can't force someone to be with me so I don't want to hope or pray that he will bring the guy I love and I together again. Signs look like that him and I are never happening again. Looks like everyone is happy about that too even though that's not what I want. I accept my life is a disaster and It's pure bad luck. I'm really confused. One thought leads to 100 ideas. I hate my life. I'm getting bitter and careless. All I want to do is cry. I feel done, I'd rather not live. I'm sorry, God. I'm not gonna set my self up for failure after I pray.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Sweet Christian, God is so close to you and near to the broken-hearted. HE loves you so much and has a good plan for your life!

David wrote most of Psalms in the Bible had times he was so depressed and hopeless. He prayed to God and cried out and then comforted himself by remembering God's promises. God desires our joy, not depression. It is ok to grieve, just do not get stuck in it. God will never leave you or forsake you! You can do as David did and cry to God and then find the scriptures that will help lift you up out of this pit!!

Psalm 88:
Lord, you are the God who saves me;
day and night I cry out to you.
2 May my prayer come before you;
turn your ear to my cry.

3 I am overwhelmed with troubles
and my life draws near to death.
4 I am counted among those who go down to the pit;
I am like one without strength.
5 I am set apart with the dead,
like the slain who lie in the grave,
whom you remember no more,
who are cut off from your care.
6 You have put me in the lowest pit,
in the darkest depths.
7 Your wrath lies heavily on me;
you have overwhelmed me with all your waves.
8 You have taken from me my closest friends
and have made me repulsive to them.

Psalm 89:
I will sing of the Lord’s great love forever;
with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known
through all generations.
2 I will declare that your love stands firm forever,
that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself.
3 You said, “I have made a covenant with my chosen one,
I have sworn to David my servant,
4 ‘I will establish your line forever
and make your throne firm through all generations.”

Dear Lord, Lift this sweet Christian out of her pit. She is crying to you in her time of despair. You are so close to her. You never leave us and you promise to be near to the broken-hearted. We trust you and love you and praise you for your good works and good plans. I pray she will find your scriptures to comfort her. Bring her strength. "You did not give us a spirit of fear but of power, love, and sound mind." Her grief is real, but bring her through it. Help her not get stuck in it. I intercede for her and say she repents from her hopelessness, cutting, and her self-pity and she gives this to you. She turns from it. Forgive her. She needs your strength to have hope and joy! Bless her with hope. Bring her new joy and new friends and take away her despair. Your love is so much better than the imperfect love we have on earth. Thank you that you are able to bring us new hope and help us to find faithful friends. All good comes from you. You can bring her a new love. That is easy for the God of the universe.

In Jesus Name Amen
 
Father God, I lift up my sister ### to you. Lord she is in despair right now. Father please give her rest and peace. I pray that she will pursue you and find satisfaction and everlasting love in you. Jesus thank you for my sister, may she be strong knowing that the You are always with her. In Jesus name, Amen :)
 
God will never leave you nor forsake you. Please read Isaiah chapter 54 I believe it's for you. His love goes far deeper than anything you can feel in your mind or emotions. He is able to make you whole in Jesus name.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. Here are some resources that might be helpful: - **National Suicide...
Replies
8
Views
183
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please reach out to emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not...
Replies
8
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom