Im really in need of deliverance, I'm ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need deliverance from sins! I’m angry with God feel like He rejected me! Cursing God and His people
Replies
10
Views
118
LIFE IN IM HAPPY NICE AGAIN. AND THANK YOU WHO SAVED ME AS ### I DONT WANT JEALOUSLY TODAY FROM ANYTHING ANYONE THATS A STUPID GAME OF SATAN SHITE CREW SMH GOD BLESS THE NATIONS..LIFE IN I GET MY NEEDS MET SO IM ME IM NOT ALCOHOLIC NEVER BEEN THATS A LIE IM REAL BUT I COULD USE A COLD BEER...
Replies
10
Views
301
My Greatest concern about my life is that I feel directionless, I feel as if I am just tossing to and fro. When I look back over my life I am approaching 30 and there is so much I should have done that I didn't do I wasted my teenage years my twenties and I'm trying to escape to constant...
Replies
7
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom